Hey Quickman, you have a link to a live cam form Denmark ?
<font size="8">AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!</font>
* Holds Chet and Andyman
Weird, I don't feel shaky anymore...
* Earthquake starts only in Coffee place
Hey Quickman, you have a link to a live cam form Denmark ?
Mornin' Folks!
Looks like we missed a biga snow storm here, so that's cool
& I'm now a Grandpa..........
Coffee me up, please~
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congratulations Man.....so we will have a small coffee table arround soon ? A tiny Tablehead ?Originally posted by Street Worm:
Mornin' Folks!
Looks like we missed a biga snow storm here, so that's cool
& I'm now a Grandpa..........
Coffee me up, please~
![]()
[img]wink.gif[/img]
lol.......
Anyone watch that Triangle show on SciFi?
I almost forgot about it,
saw about 13 seconds & then
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope..and why do u wanna look at weird Denmark ppl [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by MM4:
Hey Quickman, you have a link to a live cam form Denmark ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope..and why do u wanna look at weird Denmark ppl [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just want to see that bloody bridge....no really....just to see the city or your town.Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
Hey Quickman, you have a link to a live cam form Denmark ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It started already ??? Oh FU#$% !!!Originally posted by Street Worm:
lol.......
Anyone watch that Triangle show on SciFi?
I almost forgot about it,
saw about 13 seconds & then
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
I dont live in Denmark MM4 i live in Sweden thats the country next to Denmakr..man dont ppl in the world know their Geographic ; [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't listen to Quikie, he's really Dutch. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
I dont live in Denmark MM4 i live in Sweden thats the country next to Denmakr..man dont ppl in the world know their Geographic ; [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks